Re: [Ayatana] New notification placement

Big fan of notify-osd overall but the new vertical placement is really unintuitive, due to being separated from everything it should be associated with and intrusive due to its position.  I too thought it was a bug initially.
Just so y'all know =D

Cheers,
Jack
--
Leighman | 'And, if rain brings winds of change, let it rain on us forever'