Re: [Ayatana] Regarding Notify-OSD's Position in Karmic Koala

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Christian Hudon <chrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I personally think it'd be really nice (and useful) if something like the previous email from Mark was made available for every large UI change that Ubuntu makes. (I don't know... I'm thinking of something similar to the Python PEPs... Maybe even with links from the html version of the release notes, like the PEPs.) That way people who are not entirely happy about a change to the UI can understand the constraints under which said change was made, and then make more informed and constructive criticism at the very least.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NotifyOSD

The wiki page is pretty comprehensive imo.

--
--Alex Launi