Re: [Ayatana] Restart required indicator

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 20:19 +0100, David Balch wrote:
> A further refinement would be to make the "Restart required..." text
> in the menu red as well, to tie the meaning of the icon colour to the
> menu action...

The current theming system makes that unrealistic.  The application can
provide icon names, so that the icons match the theme, but we can't
provide text color names.  So if we changed the text color to red it
could be placed on something like a red background and be invisible.

		--Ted