Re: [Ayatana] [Concept suggestion] About the new possibilities for the top right window buttons on the new Ubuntu visual

Diego Moya a écrit :
>> Ignore my last email.  If the button is an entry point to a workflow
>> concept, count me in.
>>
>> Or I might be reading too much :-)
>
> The original proposal was much simpler.

In fact, being able to run an application on *this* file (the one that
is currently loaded / selected), chosen among the different application
that are associated with the filetype is great, and very simple : no
workflow concept to implement, just a user who makes his own workflow
step by step.

I *love* this.

Mark, David, other people @canonical, what do you think ?

Bye,