Re: [Ayatana] message indicator.(colour palette)

> > I have noticed that the icons are nice and simple monochrome, but adding
> > the color, designers do not take into account the color palette.
>
> We certianly do want consistency. But which palette are you using for
> this change?

I was wondering this myself. Perhaps dani simply reduced the saturation?

Anyway, there *is* a basic Tango palette to get "greens" from here:

http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines

I quickly drafted icons with the three greens and I'm attaching here.