Re: [Ayatana] Messaging menu: efficiently dismissing messages

On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 07:52 +0200, Conscious User wrote:

> So I was wondering if it wouldn't be interesting for the
> messaging menu to have a "clear" button of some sort,
> which would remove all indicators at once.

Left and right-click or taken, but perhaps middle-click on the icon
could be offered as shortcut for this? That could be one of those things
you have to know about, but that are great if you do.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/