Re: [Ayatana] Ubuntu Light system sounds

Hey,

Thanks for the effort on this. The sounds on that thread sound a lot
like the Kubuntu sounds when KDE 4 was first introduced. I like the
sounds though.

Id like if the sounds were a little more complete so a sound for new
IMs, for errors(maybe) and window and button sounds (if anyone actually
uses them). Id like to go all out and make a complete sound theme and
not just have some new shutdown and startup sounds only.

-fagan