[Ayatana] User feedback from the new WM control order

Hi,

Not to rehash the same old boring topic, but to just give a user
feedback from using the 2 new positions of the window controls.

I'v been patiently trying to use the new positioning and trying to see
if it is better or doesnt really matter.

With the "old"[earlier alpha order] order of < max,min,close: >  on the
left side, I used to occasionally hit the maximize button instead of
hitting the "File" menu in the menubar. But this wasnt a big deal as i
could unmaximize the window and no harm was done and nothing was lost.

But with the final order < close,min,max: > I find it easier to
accidentally *close* the windows and it is rather frustrating when I
have to re-open the nautilus window and get back to the location /
re-open firefox & re-load all the pages. Luckily most apps ask for
confirmation before closing unsaved documents, but still a bit
frustrating when being prompted when all i wanted to do was open the
"File" menu.

>From using the new positions, probably < max,min,close: >  was much
better.

The close on the left-most probably works better in OSX ,since they have
a global menu and the menubar isnt near the window controls.
However, we have a very thin menubar [20-25px?] and it is easier to
accidentally hit the window controls instead of the menu options.

Since I end-up accidentally closing the windows on several occasions , I
had sighed and just considered this a PEBKAC and changed the order in my
system to < max,min:                       close > [close on the
right-side.]

What prompted me to send the feedback is, I noticed this >
https://twitter.com/popey/statuses/12207605002 and thought there are
probably many more users going "D'Oh!", in front of their computer
screens which the UX isnt being aware of.

--
Cheers,
Vish