Re: [Ayatana] Two suggested designs for the Sound Indicator

How about a dinamic ordering in the indicator?

So if I don't have any music player currently running (or playing), the an "active" application should appear first (for example, Firefox, or better even - VOIP application, such as empathy or Skype).

If the "active" application doesn't support audio functions, then present the first one that does, etc.

I believe that this would make more sense - after all, by going to Sound Indicator, you'd probably want to do something regarding the volume, isn't it?

Alex