Re: [Ayatana] Windicators

Hey,

In terms of the sound indicators id like if all the sound levels could
be controlled from the main sound indicator rather than having 2 sound
level controls. So when an application that uses sound starts playing,
another sound level bar is added with a description above it. Just an
idea but I think having 2 would look slightly bad IMO.

-fagan