Re: [Ayatana] Is it time we killed "minimize to tray" ?

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Alex Launi <alex.launi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We pretty much already do all of this in Docky. Docky + panel mode is basically the win7 jump list jawn.

--
--Alex Launi

I don't think there's support for the application being run to customize the content of the list and make its own widgets, is there? This is the most important part of the idea, not the fact that it's displayed per-application (and adding plugins to docky to customize displays per-application isn't a good method--it should be a library that any application can use itself).