Re: [Ayatana] File transfer dialog behaviour

This is actually addressed in a Gnome summer of code project for this summer[0]. If that project turns out, this discussion should to go to the desktop-devel list and it packaged into main.

Until there's a product there's not much to do except observe, and maybe contribute.

For now maybe we should (as a project) watch that project, and help give suggestions and patches along to way to serve our agenda, and help upstream.

[0] http://home.in.tum.de/~sickert/archives/2010/05/09/introducing_my_gsoc_project/index.html

--
-- Alex Launi