Re: [Ayatana] "Intuitive"

Dictionary.com defines 'intuition' as:

  Direct perception of truth, fact, etc., independent of any reasoning process (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/intuition)

The perception of a fact with no reasoning process at all seems impossible to me.. but it leaves the question of how do you describe an interface which is extremely rapidly learnt, as it bears close resemblance to previous experiences? Because that's what I would mean by intuitive, and it would seem something worth aiming for in most situations.