Re: [Ayatana] Instant-messaging as an indicator menu

however, its still totally unclear about whats going on. theres no text highlighting or anything. especially if the contact is offline, its very difficult to figure out whats going on.

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Remco <remco47@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 18:35, Tyler Brainerd <tylerbrainerd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "he search only matches the beginning of entries. You can't type
> "Doe" and expect to find John Doe. You have to start with "J"."
> I just checked, it matches all cases, not just the beginning

Hmm, my bad. I did actually check to make sure. Don't know what happened there.

--
Remco