Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

"The more options and questions and choices we present to the
user, the less they will want to know about *any* of them."

btw, you have seen the power menu right?

.right, back to single click discussion. I'd say get everyone round
the office to set single click and have a vote after a week. reason
"single click" works so well for fingers is that your fingers move
slower and more decisively then a mouse. If we do go "single click"
make sure to give that back button emphasis. (like firefox, big back,
small forward)