[Ayatana] Menu complication

Hey all,

I looked recently at the system menu items and I have to say even I got
confused. Theres just way too many menu items there and there is no real
logical order to the items.

Can we clean up the items or order them logically?
Or can we start using Gnome Control Panel instead of having the menus
for system preferences and admin?  Gnome Control Panel is included by
default but not shown in the menu. (This option would be more familiar
to windows users)

Ive attached two screenshots of my current menus. The preferences part
is actually bigger than my screen. I think this issue really needs
addressing for Maverick.

--fagan