Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

Okay, two new Mockups.

The First One removes the Bottom Bar in Favor of a Chrome-Style Notice for the File Selection:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1890515/FileSelectionMockupBottomNotice.png

The Second One uses a Top Notice for File Selection, also it gives a little clue on how the hovered Icons would look like without a Border like suggested by Luke (it doesn't QUITE look like the actual Hover but you get the Idea):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1890515/FileSelectionMockupTopNotice.png

I admit the Notices aren't really visually appealing, i just slapped em on there so we get an Idea of what it might feel like working with them.
Would you prefer the Notice to have a Attention-demanding color itself? Or maybe just the Icon? What do you say?

I moved the ThumbnailSize Slider to the Top, it's not really beautiful but it makes sense to have it there since its inline with the other "View" Functions. Im thinking about ways to integrate it better visually, but hey, it's just a Mockup ;)
--
Why don't you start at the beginning? Yes, and when you reach the end... Stop.
twitter.com/cldx3000