Re: [Ayatana] Start Menu Concept

if you wanted to save the extra click, just like how the current ubuntu menu opens up a sub menu when you hover over a selection (accessories), you could have the box scroll to follow the mouse. Or just make it expand out larger to accommodate the larger selection. I  could probably argue the design out but that would probably just drive people farther away from it...its hard to say that the windows menu design is wrong with the huge base of users they have...or that the gshell Ideas are nonsense because there are fairly smart people on both sides...I'm just trying to mix them both together. Might take a little imagination tho...