Re: [Ayatana] The Future of Nautilus

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 20:24 +0200, Frederik Nnaji wrote:
> It may be interesting to some readers of this ML to know what Nautilus
> is going to incorporate for us in the future:
> http://linuxart.com/log/archives/2010/06/20/the-future-of-nautilus/
>
> greetings

Are you sure? ;)

FYI, While Garrett did most of the mockup , he is not usptream for
Nautilus. :)
And Nautilus upstream has not agreed to all those proposed changes.
[yet , the proposed changes are still being discussed]

Maybe we should read the post beside the pretty pictures ;)
Quoting:
"A number of us designers in the community are brainstorming and
proposing changes to Nautilus"

--
Cheers,
Vish