Re: [Ayatana] Maverick Movies!

 On 21/08/10 17:40, Andrew wrote:
> Actually the font is available for everyone with a Launchpad account
> [1] but it seems not a lot of people know this...
>

> [1] http://www.webupd8.org/2010/08/new-ubuntu-1010-font-available-for.html

It should not (yet) be available to open teams. We are aiming to nail
the first wave of issues, as soon as that's done we'll make the beta
fully open by landing the font in Maverick and in a public PPA. I've
fixed the Accessibility team case now, and will fix others that arise
accidentally.

For the purposes of this discussion, I'll say:

 - it's no problem for someone making one of these movies to get access
to the font if they don't already have it.
 - I can add Ubuntu Marketing if it's not an open team (i.e. requires
some supervision and criteria to join)
 - I can add any other supervised team (that has a criteria related to
Ubuntu participation and contribution)

The rationale for the semi-open stage in the beta process is: (a) we
don't own the font till it's done 1.0, and (b) we want the font to
mostly strongly reflect the views of those who contribute most to Ubuntu.

Mark