Re: [Ayatana] "Locate Pointer" breaks zoom in Firefox

Hi MPT :D

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:40, Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Frederik Nnaji wrote on 22/08/10 19:37:
> I attached a screenshot of the Mouse Preferences dialog..
> Honestly.. it is already reduced and still it seems overloaded to me.

That's mainly because it's using headings needlessly. For example,
instead of

   Mouse Orientation

     (*) Right-handed
     ( ) Left-handed

it could have

   Mouse orientation: ( ) Left-handed  (*) Right-handed

yeah, that's perhaps much of the problem there already.
At first i thought it might be better to collapse much of the options into their respective headings..
No need for that with your suggestion in place tho..

Your example shows a typical case of mutual exclusion.. Either - Or
I think there are much better ways to illustrate polarity, than vertically listed radio buttons..