Re: [Ayatana] Presence via Me Menu

I think the fact that the memenu even shows the state changing buttons even when chat is off is ridiculous. How is the user supposed to know that to turn those buttons useable, he has to go to a different menu?

There was a recent thread about a memenu redesign, in which I made a mockup that fixed this.