Re: [Ayatana] SVG default wallpaper was: OMG!

Martin,

I remember some time back the Fedora community tried a concept where the wallpaper changed to the time of day. There was much excitement about the proposal but I don't believe it stuck for more than one release. You could ping Mairin Duffy to discover the details.

What I found in my testing of svg wallpapers is 1) they look great, 2) complex images take a long time to load. :/

The solution to the load time may be compression but I don't know how that affects your proposal.

John