[Ayatana] Panel Applet Icons

Greetings to the Aytana List,

I had a colleague point something out to me today; he had managed to accidentally delete the Session indicator applet from his panel, and was wondering how to restore the applet.  Two issues made this difficult for him:
  1. There is no UI for restoring the panel to the default configuration.
  2. When browsing the panel applet dialog, the session indicator applet is named "Indicator Applet Session", which means nothing to the lay-person.  Compounding this issue is the fact that the icon for the applet in the aforementioned dialog is a blue "i" icon, an informational icon, yet in this case not very informative (see attached screenshot).

Are there any plans to make to resolve this for Maverick?  Are there any open bugs for this issue?  Would this count as a papercut?

Thank you,

Sohail Mirza

--
sfm