Re: [Ayatana] Indicator Attention State

for the monochrome indicators we currently have the following mapping:

saturated = active, enabled
unsaturated = inactive, disabled
green = new incoming message
red = warning, alert

in this respect, the network icon is not showing the correct semantics when you untick "Enable Networking", while on the other hand it is not an indicator, so noone to blame there..

we can expect consistency at least among the ayatana indicators:
Power Menu, Sound Menu, Messaging Menu, Me Menu and Session Menu.
Once Conman is an indicator menu, too, we can start complaining about inconsistencies there also..