Re: [Ayatana] Messaging Menu and the MeMenu

Hi MPT,

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:40, Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One solution could be merging the two menus, but that could create too
> large a menu. A better solution could be to have the textbox and
> buttons appear when the user sets up the two accounts for the first
> time, and to keep them active.

I think both of those would make a lot of sense. Perhaps someone could
sketch what a combined menu might look like?

Vish did that in 410220:

It seems> " in usability testing is that folks would go there for their mail even when it wasn't running. "

I suggest making the icon a dynamic one , :
-when several im client alone is running > show icon of speak bubble
-when im client and email client are running > show icon of the mail envelope..

see: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-applet/+bug/410220