[Ayatana] An interactive design platform

Dear Ayatana,

It would be nice to have a mock-up and design development platform on which to play and interact with ideas. I have started such a project here:

www.reviveyourpc.ie/babel

I understand that many people may not agree with some of the ideas I am playing with at this location specifically, but the intent is that anybody can take the project and host a modified version as their starting point. It is going to be a lot easier to point at an interactive emulation of your idea in action when discussing. This could save everyone time and duplicate effort by not having to start every mock-up from scratch as you can just pull and modify ideas from everyone else on a common platform.

The site seems to work well enough on Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

Best regards,

Michael Jonker