[Ayatana] System Preferences in Applications Place in Unity

Personally, I feel that system settings should not be presented as a category in the applications place in unity, especially since they are separated in the gnome menus. When I (or most users) think of applications, they think of things that allow them to create, view, or edit their files. System settings don't do any of the above, so, imo, they shouldn't be in the applications place. Instead, there should be a separate place where the user could manage his/her preferences, keeping random utilities from getting mixed up with web browsers or photo viewers.