Re: [Ayatana] "fileless" paradigm (was: File menu)

----snip----
> this is just an example...
> please name the issues you see, i don't see any! It's just only
> implementation that takes time, code, energy..

Well looking on my system I have a directory for a charity I am a
director of, docs, photos & spreadsheets. A directory of a software
project I worked on, docs, source & executables. One for the
waterskiing, mostly videos, but some docs and saved web pages.
I could go on but it would show how chaotic my filing is. So I am open
to a better way to organise my life, but I do have my doubts that
linking docs together because they are docs will help.
David