Re: [Ayatana] Compiz close-buttons on expose

Moving/resizing expose'd windows doesn't make much sense, nor minimize/maximize. Close is the only one I can come up with a convincing reason for: Being able to quickly close a bunch of windows without having to move around re-focus them to find them.

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 16:42, Spike Burch <spikeb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think that if we're going to have window management in expose, we
should allow all of it.