Re: [Ayatana] More complete Applications view

> 4. I've aligned Trash along the bottom next to "Get more applications"
> which seems less cluttered

After further thinking, I think that the trash icon doesn't belong on
the applications view at all, because on unity's latest builds the trash
is always available in the dock.

Agreed. I did think about that, and then decided just to move it down, but yeah, it really doesn't belong there. By the way, we've hit OMG!Ubuntu! http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/12/mock-up-application-overview-in-unity/

Luke.