[Ayatana] Always include delete button when accessing external storage on nautilus

Hi everyone

Just thought of an annoying quirk that could either be papercutted or
considered by design - the default nautilus behavior is to always move
stuff to a "trash" folder and not actually delete it unless you empty
the trash. However for external volumes like USB sticks and memory
cards (and even external hard drives) this does not make sense, since
usually the reason for deleting files is because you have backed up
the "temporary" storage (photos, videos, files, etc) and now you need
to delete the redundant copy to make more space on the volume. In this
case there should always be a "delete" option in nautilus to delete
the files right away.

In my opinion the current behavior doesn't make all that much sense to
me - the expectation is that the user is to empty the trash to
permanently delete stored files, but a "persistent" trash doesn't make
sense with the paradigm of removable storage. At least my expectation
always seems to be that each device has it's own trash and must be
emptied separately. It would also seem like an unintended consequence
that if I emptied the "persistent" trash on my machine it would also
empty the trash on each device - there is no granularity or
predictability of what is going to happen.

Cheers,

Sam

--
Sam Spilsbury