[Ayatana] Evolution Calendar

Hi Guy, me again,

Yes, again with Evolution :

this time it is about Calendar.

Hier is the first  issue :
I have a list of rendez-vous I edited through Evolution. Now let says I
clic on the time-indicator , here I see a list of bolded Day, my
rendez-vous. when I double-clic on one of them edit them again (modify),
Evolution-calendar shows itself out , but with the wrong date, it shows
me the day before the one I wanted to modify. In attached pic , this
issue is reffered with the "calendar.png" pic.

2nd Issue : the difference in the process from the first issue is that,
insteed of a double-clic on the date I want to edit again, I just clic
once on it  and them from the options presented, I clic on "modify" or
"edit", still from the time-indicator menu. Now Evolution just opens the
last opened windows. If I was on the Mail windows last time, this the
one Evolution will opened, If I was on the calendar windows, this the
one which would be opened  with the current date. "calendar-2.png" and
"calendar-3.png" show these two issue respectly.

What I was awaiting is that , in all two cases, the calendar windows
should be shown with the appropriate day, the day on which I clicked
from the time-indicator.

Have all a great day.

Sorry If should fired these as a bug, just let me know the right
category
--
Envoyé à partir d'Ubuntu