Re: [Ayatana] Indicator-Network

Your mockup is very nice! I think it just needs some sort of "Disconnect" buttons...

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 4:29 PM, cmaglothin <cmaglothin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do not know whether this is the correct place to post this, but after a couple weeks of using Natty I felt that the current indicator for networking is rather messy. I do not mean that in a way that is harmful, and I feel that this is probably due to the fact that it IS developing software. Nonetheless, I took a little time to make a mockup of my own wishes for the future of indicator-network. My mockup is attached below. Feel free to give criticism and comments, I like feedback.