[Ayatana] Ideas for scrollbar's light themes

Hi there!

With the last release of Elementary theme, authors include a modd for Scrollbars.. No Steppers.

The argument: Users normally don't use them, just use mouse scroll or handle scrollbars. well I think that's true, at least in most cases. But, in NON GTK apps, like LibreOffice, have some problems with that modd. The only solution for elementary it's include steppers.

If we think in the actual light themes ( and I don't know if there are any plans about this) have steppers, they are separate and if we want to use theme we have to make a considerable movement for up and down.

So, why don't put them together? I've made a mockup only for vertically scrollbars (sorry), but the Idea it's have theme for horizontal scrollbars to. This will make that the 4 steppers will be in the same area and if we want to use them are more easy, fast an simple.. Specially for laptops.

My English it's not good, sorry :P so look at this mockup:

Regards!

--
Enviado desde Ubuntu