Re: [Ayatana] Better use of backlight in Unity launcher

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Mark Curtis <merkinman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Because it doesn't add anything to usability.

I don't agree. Windows 7 makes it very clear what applications are
running and which ones are not. It also makes it clear which ones have
multiple windows, which ones have running task etc.

Currently the backlight reduces usability because it colors all the
icons so the only way to know if applications are running are tiny
triangles.