Re: [Ayatana] Double side springboard! The video.

I disagree. I think the launcher should always come back showing the apps side. After all, the launcher is much more often used to do app switching/launching of favorite apps, than to call up the dash (which is used for more infrequent tasks), so having it appear always showing the more often used side would be a time-saver in the long-run.
That's my vote anyways!

Marc Lajoie

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 12:17 AM, Peterson Silva <peterson.235@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah I think this is best; the user would find things the way he left them =D

Peterson
http://petercast.net

On 15 March 2011 13:08, andrea azzarone <aazzarone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When you call it back you will view the last side but i can change this behavior! I wait only for suggestions!
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:46:34 -0300

Subject: Re: [Ayatana] Double side springboard! The video.
To: aazzarone@xxxxxxxxxx

Yes, but I mean, if I call the launcher, change the side, and then the launcher hides automatically. When I call it back, will it be on the first side again or the side I had changed to previously

Also, clicking twice on the ubuntu icon would make the launcher disappear or change to the first side again?

Peterson