Re: [Ayatana] Sound theme

On 03/15/2011 09:55 AM, M. Adnan Quaium wrote:
We need a new unique set of lucrative cool icon set as well. Neither the humanity nor a modified version of humanity any more. We need completely new set of unique icon, which must be way cooler than FAENZA. Does anybody know anything about new icon project or is there any work going on?

I disagree that Ubuntu needs a new icon set; the current one looks unique and high-quality. I think a new sound theme is more important; the old sound theme doesn't really seem to fit with the new visual style.

-~Chris