[Ayatana] Group Active Applications at One Place

Hello,

My name is Nitesh and this is my first mail to Ayatana Team. I recently
filed a bug in Launchpad and I will repeat the same here as advised.

Active applications in Unity currently don't group at one place and they
are scattered at various spots in the launcher, even in the icons that
are folded in accordion style. This is a real pain because we should
know what applications are currently active in one glance. Since we
cannot see the entire launcher at one go, specially in large monitors,
it takes quite a effort to spot and open apps that are active. It get
worse when apps are pinned way at the bottom as they remain folded even
when they are active. Hope you get the idea.

The solution would to group them at top or at a place where active apps
can be quickly spotted.

Screenshots:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/736683/+attachment/1914060/+files/Screenshot-1.png,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/736683/+attachment/1914061/+files/Screenshot-2.png