Re: [Ayatana] List of running windows of an application in the launcher quicklist

That's great mockup, but I think we are talking about icon behavior, when right mouse button was clicked. Then shows menu with list of open windows, pin to launcher option and quicklist.
This mockup is good for hover action and must be implemented by software vendors like Mozilla.

--
Tomasz Janusz