Re: [Ayatana] create a keyboard shortcut for hiding/unhiding the Launcher?

I'm not aware of anything like that.

And in my experience (as a Netbook user), it's easier and better to run everything fullscreen - on a 10" Netbook, there's not much space. So my Natty launcher is on autohide.

Cheers,
James Gifford
http://jamesrgifford.com