[Ayatana] New natty scrollbar issues

Hello,

I discovered recently natty as a new scrollbar, as exposed by Mark
Shuttleworth himself: http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/615

Here are my issues:

* I can’t middle click to jump to a position
* I can’t click on the bar to make a big jump
* I need a long time to find where the bar is hiding
* Only empathy and gedit have that new scrollbar, all other apps still
have the normal bar, does that means it is yet another per-app patch?

I'm not even speaking about implementation issues that will hopefully be
fixed by the time natty gets released.

Are there solutions planned for those issues?

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.