Re: [Ayatana] Persistent menu mockup

On 04/20/2011 12:03 PM, Elias K Gardner wrote:
I think this is the best solution I have seen. I particularly like the application icon being transparent beneath its title. I do have two concerns.
  • What happens on small screens when the menu overlaps with the title.
In this case, if the cursor is not over the top panel, the menu items could fade out like this:

And if the user moves the cursor to the top panel, the full menu would show, and the window title could fade out like this:

There's probably a better way to do this visually, though.

-~Chris