Re: [Ayatana] dialog sheet suggestions

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Felix Lawrence <felix.lawrence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Firstly, Ubuntu's dialog sheets should be draggable inside their parent window.

 Secondly (and less feasibly), sheets should be attached to tabs where possible, as opposed to windows.  So if you're in gedit with lots of documents open and select "Save As..." in one, the sheet appears, locks up that tab, but you can change to other tabs and work in those while the dialog is open in another.
I have found my self greatly desiring both of these features as well