Re: [Ayatana] Unity Mockup v3

If you look at the mockup you'll see that the idea does not mess with the indicators/tray-icons.

As for "always-visible-vs-menu-toggler", well, I just happen to like getting rid of menus that go unused; consider it an extra feature, you wouldn't have to use it, just keep the menus enabled.

If you place the menus next to the title, then you run the risk of not being able to drag a window because the all of the dragable area is eaten up by menus, either due to lots of menus or resizing the window too small.