Re: [Ayatana] A realistic vision of the next iteration of Unity

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Niklas Rosenqvist
<niklas.s.rosenqvist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What of my points could be added to LP so that we don't get duplicate
> entries? And does adding feature requests to LP really do any difference?

Well, I think all of them that aren't on there yet, which is most of
them ;) To avoid duplicates you need to keep an eye both on "Unity"
and "Ayatana Design", to be absolutely sure also consider compiz.

In terms of "does it make a difference": I think so. Take the minimize
application bug, https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/733349
A patch was written within a week or so after reaching a (somewhat)
consensus on the bug tracker.