[Ayatana] Getting Started

So, for as long as I can remember, people have been asking for a
welcome screen in Ubuntu which is presented when a new user first logs
in. Today, I started Help and was amazed by how straightforward this
looks. This is what needs to be started on first boot!

One problem I see with the Help text as it is, is that it is English
only. The articles should be fed into Launchpad Translations. Yelp is
already in there, but it's only the program itself, not the articles.

--
Remco