Re: [Ayatana] proposal: alt+num navigation in "superviews"

On 03. juni 2011 18:48, Ed Lin wrote:
In the spread view and workspace view Win+Num still works, adding
another numbering scheme would be quite confusing

I don't understand why that is. It works this way in Firefox, Nautilus
and lots of other tabbed applications. Why is that not confusing?
I propose that the windows would get a number on them if you
press and hold alt down. If anything, this would reduce a little bit
of confusion if a user presses alt by mistake. In all other senses,
it would work exactly like tabs work in Firefox and Nautilus. This
is both efficient and friendly, I think. But please elaborate.

Jo-Erlend