Re: [Ayatana] New Alt-Tab

I may be walking into this one blind, but the Alt-Tab implementation in Unity now (the new one) supports sorting by "focus order" or by "launcher order" as a side effect of the fact that the icons come in sorted by launcher order out of the launcher model. This is of course not exposed as an option however is completely available in the source (just comment out the line that does the sort).

I am not sure if this is what is being discussed or not. I tried it out however and it is kind of nice.