Re: [Ayatana] The new Orange-Ubuntu-Button on the Launcher

I'm sure it's getting a different style at some point, but the use of
the Ubuntu logo seems a little odd to me with it in the launcher. I'm
already running Ubuntu, so why would I click to run it again? It kind
of works against the feel of the launcher at the moment. Would
something like a Plus sign (“add another application”) make sense
here?

Dylan